Pages

Monday 7 December 2015

My edited peace of writing

On Saturday I was at my Papa's, Aunt’s and Uncle’s house getting ready for Halloween. I saw my Papa dressed up in a spooky zombie. I was dressed up as a purple bat.  I was ready for Halloween. Me and my Papa were going around “houses”! asking for some lollies.


I went to a house that was very black and very spooky. My Papa got scared. I told him don’t worry It's just a house full of decorations. There  Were spiderwebs, bats, witch decorations. I knocked on the door and out came a ghost. A Man and a lady gave us some sweets. Happy trick or treat I said to them. I went down to another house that wasn't spooky as it was.
It only had spiders and a black Witch’s broom. I knocked on the door when out came a black witch. The lady gave us chocolate and a chocolate candy pumpkin .


When we stopped at kings road I saw my friend Zahra and her Dad Babu. They were going trick or treating for yummy treats. Me and my Papa were walking to my friend Zahra. I asked if we could come with you get yummy treats. They said yes When we stopped down at the cafe. We had a hot chocolate and a strawberry cupcake. After that we went back down to Costs cress to go to another house for trick or treating.  

When we saw another house that was even scarier. I said trick or treat and out came a Spider. The Man gave us lollies, Chocolate. It was fun at Halloween. After that it was time to go home. I said bye to my friend Zahra. When I got home we ate all of the goodies


No comments:

Post a Comment