Pages

Friday 5 February 2016

All About Me

Hi my name is Sky and I study at Panmure Bridge School. I'm a year 6. I was born in Auckland. I have two teachers in my class and their names are Miss Paton and Mr Wong. I came to this school from Te papapa school. It was cool there, but now I like this school better because it is a bigger school than Te Papapa. I have one Sister and two Brothers. In my spare time I like to do Art and go swimming at Swimarama. Sometimes I also go to the library. The things I like doing is going places with my family. The things I don't like are moving into other houses when we have just moved in. My birthday is on May the 27th. My best friends at school are Tricia and Marieta.

6 comments:

  1. Good job sky I really like your work.keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job sky.
    Keep up the good work.

    By:Alayah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job sky

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi sky good jod i miss you so much bye best friend

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is patricia latimer

    ReplyDelete