Pages

Friday 4 November 2016

Narrative Writing


It was a warm sunny day. Me and my family were going down to the pools.

We went to the pools because we went to a birthday. When we got to the pools we had a little swim. Me and my sister Chavda went on to the water slide. When we got to the top chavda went first I was waiting at the bottom of the slide.

When she came down we went outside but Chavda ran and fell on her face but also on her left leg I helped her up but she had broken her leg, Chavda had to go to the hospital for a few days.

When we got there the doctor said “ She has to be here for about a week.  It was a week after Chavda came home. Chavda came home with a smile on her face. I ask “why are you so happy” she said I get to stay in a wheelchair.

I said “ what is so fun when being in a wheelchair”. Because mum said you have to make my lunch, breakfast and dinner after she said that she started to laugh. I got angry but didn’t care I did it anyway because after all she was my sister.


No comments:

Post a Comment