Pages

Thursday 7 September 2017

Kiwi Can Taking risk



Today we had Kiwi Can with Mr Malu and Miss Latoya. Our warm up game was called 'bip bop bounce bang', it was fun trying not to get out. We also played a game that was called hand soccer. We had to support people to help them overcome a risky challenge. Every one in the team had to hit the ball before we could score. We all had to collaborate and cheer on our team while we were on the side line. After Kiwi Can we got into our dance groups so we could practise the dance for our dance production for the end of this term. Staying Alive was first up and then I see red was next. The foot loose group were the group to go on stage to practise in front of LS2. The thing that I found hard about the dance is that I didn't know some of the dance moves because I wasn't here, but I got around my mistake by taking a risk and copying the person in front of me so I could keep going. The thing that I found easy about today was that most of the class were being supportive through the whole of this morning.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sky,
    My name is Saffyre and I am a year 7 student from Paihia School. In the photo it looks like you had a blast! I wish I was there. I hope you had a great time and keep blogging!
    Saff

    ReplyDelete