Pages

Tuesday 27 March 2018

The tunnel

Through the big broken branches, I could see a shine of bright gold glimpsed of light bleming through the
trees. There was a path which lead towards a tunnel. The tunnel looked like a enormous Easter egg.
As I creeped through this mysterious patterned tunnel I could hear birds singing and snakes that slithered
through the leaves. As I walked the leaves would fall like rain every second or step I take it was like they
wanted to surround me as I walked.



Today I was working on my Setting Description. First we were given a picture which is the picture above. Then I made a start on my writing but didn't get to finish it but here is a piece of the writing that I have started on. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sky,

    I like this piece of descriptive writing. You have used a few good describing words.

    Please make sure you come and check out my blog. http://caitlynroom8.blogspot.co.nz/

    Caitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Sky. My name is Liam from Paihia School.

    Your blog post was amazing. The way you described the tunnel took my breath away.
    Yours faithly Liam.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hi Sky my name is Mihipeka I am a year 6 in Te Ngahere from Paihia School. I really like your post about the tunnel It really painted a picture in my head. I noticed that the words we're halfway off the page. But your blog post is good keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment I will make sure i get that problem fixed

      Delete