Pages

Monday 20 August 2018

Scale drawing - Enlargement


This week was maths week. For maths our focus was on scale drawing enlargements. Enlargement is when something starts of small and you make in bigger but it turns out looking the same or similar. Our Ratio was 1:2 and our scale factor was 2. This was my second time doing scale drawing in LS2. The last scale drawing I drew, a kitten. The best part of this scale drawing was doing the head. The hardest thing I did was the body because it took a while to do. Next time I will draw something that's more detailed.  





























1 comment:

  1. WOW!
    That is relay amazing Sky! You are very artistic I like the colours that you have chosen to colour with and they all match up with each other. What do you wont to improve on? What was the most hardest thing to do? Do you wanna do something differently. Keep up the good work =)

    ReplyDelete