Pages

Tuesday 21 August 2018

Sky tower - Trip


This morning LS2 went on a outing to the Auckland sky tower. We had a great time, the thing I didn't like the most was the glass floors in the elevator and the glass floor at the top. This was my second time going to the sky tower and I think the second time I went was better than the first. We had helpers that supervised us and they were Mr Wong, Mr Dobson, Miss Linda, Ms Kirkpatrick and Mrs Anderson. We had been sponsored by a man named Douglas Bates, that I would like to thank him for giving us this opportunity. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sky,
    My name is Hazel, I like how you said what you liked and disliked. One way you could improve is giving us more information about the day, for example telling us how long you were there for, did your whole class go or did the teachers choose a couple people instead? Was it sunny or cloudy? Recently we went on an outing too although it wasn’t quite the same, we went on a beach cookout. Good job.

    ReplyDelete