Pages

Friday 13 November 2015

Chopstick Challenge

“Yes!”. Today room 7 was going to have a chopstick challenge. I bet it was going to be so fun. The first thing we did was trying to pick up the wine gum from and into the other bowl which one metre apart. The wine gum was really easy to pick up. The first team that came first was my team and the people that were in my team that won was Nazanin, Mele, Avalon and me. Later Miss Paton told the people that have finished they can eat one of the wine gums. Then I thought to myself what kind of sweet are we going to pick up next?.

The next sweet were the pebbles. They were very hard and slippery to pick up. Then the bell rang but when the class went out I still carried on picking up the pebbles while Miss Paton was in the class testing Joshua and Caesar. Miss Paton tested Caesar first. Also while she was testing him I got one into the bowl and I didn’t drop it. It was really cool. Miss Paton started testing Joshua and then I got another one in the bowl while she was testing him. Then I got three more in and my team only had three more to go so I stopped so my team could do the rest of the pebbles. The bell rang and Miss Paton took the pebbles out of the bowl and told us to push the tables together.  Miss Paton put the bowls at the end of the tables. Then she told us to gather round the tables and she put us into groups. I was one of the leaders for my team. We were called team 2 and the other team was called team 1. Team 1 won because they got 7 pebbles in their bowl and we only got two in. We were okay and we were not moaning. I felt proud of myself for trying to get the pebbles in the bowl. I also felt that it was really fun and cool because now I know how to use a chopstick now.   

No comments:

Post a Comment