Pages

Friday 6 November 2015

My recount on - Halloween

Saturday night was really dark and spooky because it was Halloween and we went trick or treating. We went trick or treating at 6.00pm and it was really dark. I went trick or treating with my cousins Taamai, T.a and Lovey. I also went with my brother and sister Alayah and Canaan. My sister was a scary Zombie and my brother Canaan was hulk. My costume was a girl version of ghost rider. We went trick or treating around Stone Field. There were really spooky houses and when we knocked on the door a spooky witch came out and scared us. It was really funny and she gave us a whole hand full of Candy. It was really cool. Then we went to this scary house with spider webs, ghost and skeletons on the windows. When we looked on the window of the door there was a piece of paper on the widow that that said “help yourself” because she wasn’t home. She or he left a box of Candy outside her door. Then we all grabbed a whole handful of Candy. It wkas really cool. It was cool because we took all the Candy out of the box and put it into our bags. I said to myself “ooh when I get home I am not going to share my Candy”.


Then we went trick or treating to this really rich house and when we knocked on the door it opened itself. I got scared and I wanted to go but I wanted Candy so I didn’t go. And then we went a bit closer and “BOO!” a person came out with a big scary voice and we all started to scream because we all got scared. But we were okay so then the man gave us all his Candy and then he went to by some more Candy for another kids that would come over. So he said “don’t tell the people that come here that I’m going to scare them okay or I will hunt you down”. But I didn’t really care because I knew he was just tricking me so we just left his house and set off to the next house.


The next house we went to was scarier than the other houses we went to. Also the house that we got scared from with the man who said “don’t tell the other people that i’m going to scare them all I will hunt you down” so I said can we please go now because it is really dark and this house is really scary. But then our ader cousin said “no” we are going to knock on the door so I said “fine but if I get scared more then I got scared at the other house then i’m blaming you” and then she said “okay”. But the house wasn’t really that scary and we got a lot of Candy which was good. But then we had to go home so when we got home we had a Halloween party and it was really cool and well they were having a Halloween party I was eating my Candy and enjoying it. But when I got full of eating some of my Candy I joined in with the Halloween party and I ate one piece of bacon and egg pie it was really yummy. But when I went inside I felt as sleepy as a pig then I fell asleep on the couch.      

No comments:

Post a Comment