Pages

Friday 27 November 2015

My Argument By Sky




My Argument By Sky
Introduction
State what you are arguing about
State your opinion
For or Against
I think we shouldn't change the New Zealand Flag. I am against changing the New Zealand because other people might not want to change the New Zealand Flag because they like it the way it is. Also because the people might not want the New Flag because it different to the New Zealand Flag we have now and every one will get angry.
Reason 1

Supportive details


My first reason is because if we change the New Zealand flag then the army might not want to wave the New Flag because they have been waving the New Zealand Flag since World War One. It is also costing to much money and this money could be spent on things important like for schools, people in need and people overseas that need homes and money also food.
Reason 2


Supportive details


My second reason is because other Countries might not know that we change the Flag and they might go to a different Country instead of New Zealand because we change our Flag and they didn't know that we change the flag while they were gone.  
Reason 3


Supportive details



My third reason is because if we change our Flag then everyone might of not heard the news that they change the New Zealand Flag and if they went to a different country and they came back a saw a New Flag then they might not think that this is New Zealand.
Conclusion



In my Opinion I think that we shouldn't change the New Zealand Flag because  people could get confused about the New Flag being there and people might get angry because they didn't want to change the New Zealand Flag.

No comments:

Post a Comment